The Debt of Love

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Romans 13:8-10

Dear Father,
I owe love to my fellow man, as you have said. What an endless debt! How can I keep your command to love my neighbor as myself? What would it be like to live in a world where such unselfishness prevailed? Ah, it would be heaven on earth, therefore such behavior is a precondition of our heavenly inheritance.
But Lord, be gentle in your judgment toward me. I fall so far short on this. Love would absolutely do no wrong to one's neighbor - never taking anything that was his, or even wanting to. So fill me with love, so that I may fulfill your law.
In the name of Jesus, help me, Lord. Amen.

Ⓒ 1996-2019 Heartlight, Inc. This material may not be reproduced in part or whole for commercial use without written consent. Heartlight appreciates Eldon Degge and Meridian Publishing for permission to make this available on our website. Praying with Paul is available in a very attractive book that may be ordered directly from Eldon Degge.
TqU8aXQ8sOY

Continue reading...

Love the Lord with all your heart, mind and soul. Things will go well with anyone who does this. Jesus will be with you always.

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to becomes just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this tо lasts forever! Thank you for the support!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
You are now in my prayer, and you will continue to be, you're not forgotten or Alone! [Say a little prayer for me too, would be appreciated]. Jesus is Always with you! And me & my prayers, as best I can in my little way in this stay here on Earth, & also here with & for you. God Bless you... Rev. DR.

Attachments

• 0=Jesus Kneeling Rays of Light.gif
    0=Jesus Kneeling Rays of Light.gif
    280.5 KB · Views: 0

Similar Requests

• Article
[Continuing the explanation of his parable, Jesus said,] "The seed that fell among the thorns represents others who hear God's word, but all too quickly the message is crowded out by the worries of this life, the lure of wealth, and the desire for other things, so no fruit is produced." —Mark...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Then [Jesus] appointed twelve of [his disciples] and called them his apostles. They were to accompany him, and he would send them out to preach, giving them authority to cast out demons. —Mark 3:14-15 NLT Key Thought Jesus selected the twelve apostles for several clear purposes: They were to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus instructed his disciples to have a boat ready so the crowd would not crush him. He had healed many people that day, so all the sick people eagerly pushed forward to touch him. And whenever those possessed by evil spirits caught sight of him, the spirits would throw them to the ground in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
So Jesus healed many people who were sick with various diseases, and he cast out many demons. But because the demons knew who he was, he did not allow them to speak. —Mark 1:34 NLT Key Thought Jesus' power was not limited. As the Son of God, he had power over all different kinds of diseases...
Replies
Views
  • Article
That evening after sunset, many sick and demon-possessed people were brought to Jesus. The whole town gathered at the door to watch. —Mark 1:32-33 NLT Key Thought When people saw the power of Jesus to change a person's life, they were drawn to him. As believers whose lives have been touched...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom