That i will be forgiven of sins ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God I pray that you forgive me about send your prayer to god website and how I mess things up with my mom’s job at a ### by looking up things that were explicit on a ### device. I ask god right now for his forgiveness and grace & mercy for all my sins from age ### through present time. I need...
Replies
6
Views
103
After I have told christians about my past before I was a christian, it feels like their attitude changed towards me. It feels like they have became more unkind.
Replies
12
Views
149
You forgive your enemies you forgive your sins and God is supposed to repay and nothing I have prayed for the same prayers for so many years and nothing no answer no nothing nothing ever gets any better it's always crap so explain to me and pray for our family I am a father raising two teenage...
Replies
12
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,168
Messages
16,796,817
Members
649,716
Latest member
Nymuixuurlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom