That God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, will ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jane1945
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jane1945

Guest
That God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, will heal ### of cancer of the voice box and ### won't have to take chemo or radiation and have many more healthy years to praise God
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hear You Holy Spirit! Take those who are the chosen, few, elect into the Holy of Holies by the blood of the Lamb! To behold the King of kings, and Lord of lords! To gaze upon the beauty of Your holiness! To cry out to You that we long for You. That we love You with all our heart, soul, mind...
Replies
9
Views
117
Shalom I need to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Can you please pray for me that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me to boldly proclaim the gospel, the Lord Jesus and Truth in Jesus name please? Thank you and God bless you in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
166
Please pray that I (###) will receive the Holy Spirit.
Replies
10
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,902
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom