Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for the privilege of caring for my client and for the strength You give me each day. Grant me grace, wisdom, and skill to position my client safely and correctly. Guide my hands in promoting wound healing and preventing further injury. Comfort my client in their grief...
Replies
12
Views
130
Thank you God for your mercy, sometimes I forget to pray but u have never forgotten me .thank you my Abba Father,I pray that you lead me throughout this remaining months so that I and my family can end the year well and start a new year of 2027 with joy ,peace ,love , laughter,more blessings...
Replies
11
Views
150
Heavenly Father I'm failed 🥲.in my exam I'm not qualified jesus.but i know you have better plan for me that's why it's doesn't happen what I had planned.jesus I know you still loves me even I sinner you don't let me to pull me down.i too tired now I don't know what's going on, I just want to...
Replies
14
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,550
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom