Thank You

  • Thread starter Thread starter mable
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mable

Guest
Thank you father Lord to open this website. I pray for the people who made it available. I pray for my family to be protected by the blood of Jesus. Let the month August 2011 be the month that I will learn about you and clear all my bad debts. Let me have a cemented affair with ###. I long been waiting for the right man he came into my life I have accepted him please be your guardians and protect us from evil spirits. Please father Lord prosper my mother, grandchild, and my child. Give them hope so that they realize your greatness. You are a living God of all nations. I thank you father. Cover my house with the blood of Jesus whether I am there or not be my savior I live and praise you. This year make it happen that I will sing in such a way that everybody will be impressed as I know that you will be using me. Let me receive the holy spirit each and every time I am in the Church. I thank Prophet ### to come into my life. Bless all my church members and the ones who are no longer attending with us, ###, ###, and many more others. Help my uncles' kid to cooperate and become one thing. Help me to get money to feed my family and pay for my daughters' school fees. I thank ### who accommodated my kid bless her and her family. I pray for the wedding of my cousin's baby be with us and make us one family.

I thank you father Lord.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You!

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me get through another day at work today. Thank you for trying to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. My wife and I have AUD and please help my wife to stop smoking cigarettes. Addiction is a hard little monster...
Replies
15
Views
279
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
405
GOD thank you for your presence in my life. Prayer partners thank you for praying with and for me. I continue to lay my prayer request at the foot of the cross. LORD GOD open the line of communication with my attorney and I. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
12
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom