Thank you

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had 2 prayer requests and God answered both! I was so worried about my son's doctor appointment and the horrible storms with tornados. The doctor appointment went well and all bad weather was south of us. Not even a limb fell. I believe in the power of prayer and I thank you all so very much...
Replies
6
Views
139
My boyfriend may have ###. He needs to have a ### done soon (and we thought he'd get it done soon) but he has been scheduled toward the end of the month for it. Please pray that a sooner appointment will open up or that he will be protected until he can get the ### and start treatment. I worry...
Replies
10
Views
152
Dear God thank you for helping me sleep better last night. Please soften my heart especially when my wife drink's too much alcohol and she becomes moody and angry at me. Please allow me to forgive her like I ask you to forgive me. Please remove the pain in my left arm and elbow and my hand. I...
Replies
13
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,643
Messages
16,801,850
Members
650,160
Latest member
Treiford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom