Thank You

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the Name of Jesus to ask for Your blessing on this new fence. We ask that You would guide the workers in their efforts, and that they would do an excellent and perfect job. We thank You for Your provision and for Your protection over this project. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the Name of Jesus to ask for Your blessing on this new fence. We ask that You would guide the workers in their efforts, and that they would do an excellent and perfect job. We thank You for Your provision and for Your protection over this project. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
Thank YOU!!!
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you for doing only what you could do. After applying to over three hundred jobs. I have a job interview this week. Praise your holy name thank you thank you thank you. Im so thankful for your grace and mercy. Please bless me with this job. I pray the salary is an increase and my...
Replies
9
Views
103
PRAISE REPORT! 🙏🏽🙌🏽 I am so grateful to share that I was offered a job with the County! 🎉 I want to sincerely thank everyone who prayed for me, encouraged me, and believed with me throughout this journey. Your prayers truly meant so much to me. I feel incredibly blessed by God and deeply...
Replies
10
Views
144
Thank you thank you Jesus. I love you! Thank you for not giving up on me. I thank you that you are going to provide me with a remote job with a higher salary, cause my insurance to provide the full settlement from the car wreck that has left me in pain that I didn't cause, for my husband that...
Replies
10
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom