Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you for doing only what you could do. After applying to over three hundred jobs. I have a job interview this week. Praise your holy name thank you thank you thank you. Im so thankful for your grace and mercy. Please bless me with this job. I pray the salary is an increase and my...
Replies
9
Views
105
Heavenly Father, thank You for forgiving repentant souls and for Your grace. Help us love You and others more, in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
13
Views
115
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 : I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. Historical Context: Isaiah ministered during a tumultuous period in...
Replies
11
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom