Roch

Humble Prayer Partner
thank you for being there to pray with me. I have been in this country for ### years with no relatives or friends. I dedicated my life to my nuclear family and now my youngest child wants to leave home. I am depressed and I am sinking. my life has changed again and it's just me and my husband and I feel so lonely.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Basically our lives are continually changing and as long as we have the Lord Jesus Christ we can depend upon Him to bring all of our emotions into check and with changes come opportunities for instance even though your daughter is leaving home which is a normal healthy change for her it will also give you and your husband a chance to spend quality time together with one another and you should never feel lonely with him in your life. Count your blessings and determine all the things you two can do as a couple for instance maybe you both can take a cruise and visit some place you have always wanted to go. I pray you will spoil one another with great love and kindness in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Today This Is For You--Grow From It
[/FONT]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m still figuring out this site from my phone while traveling overseas but I wanted to send a praise prayer about my sprained ankle. It is much better and during this time when initial panic subsided (I am traveling 3 countries alone and far from home) but the ways God showed up for me through...
Replies
9
Views
120
Thank you thank you Jesus. I love you! Thank you for not giving up on me. I thank you that you are going to provide me with a remote job with a higher salary, cause my insurance to provide the full settlement from the car wreck that has left me in pain that I didn't cause, for my husband that...
Replies
10
Views
97
I want to thank you all who prayed for my daughters dog, you saved her from euthanasia on Saturday and we found a home for her last minute. This is awesome thank you Jesus 🙏Jesus thank you all.❤️
Replies
11
Views
57
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,967
Messages
16,782,960
Members
648,521
Latest member
Wreirville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom