Thank you to everyone who prayed about my college scholarship opportunity! There were some stressful moments but the Lord helped me to overcome the stumbling blocks and moved my family to help me get everything recorded and submitted. We got it all in a few minutes before the deadline. It was such a blessing and relief. Please pray that I will receive all three of the scholarships so I will be able to attend. They are accepting less than half the students they normally would due to the pandemic.
### I stand in agreement and I'm praying with you. May the Lord bless your needs.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless ###'s academic need, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
I
Thank you to everyone who prayed about my college scholarship opportunity! There were some stressful moments but the Lord helped me to overcome the stumbling blocks and moved my family to help me get everything recorded and submitted. We got it all in a few minutes before the deadline. It was such a blessing and relief. Please pray that I will receive all three of the scholarships so I will be able to attend. They are accepting less than half the students they normally would due to the pandemic.
Prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you, Lord, for your love, protection, provision, guidance, strength, mercy, and grace. Thank you for my successful kidney stone surgery and healing. Thank you for another day and opportunity to be. Glory to your name Jesus in your holy mighty name I pray amen blessings, everyone and rhank...
Replies
13
Views
240
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
143
Jesus thank you for doing only what you could do. After applying to over three hundred jobs. I have a job interview this week. Praise your holy name thank you thank you thank you. Im so thankful for your grace and mercy. Please bless me with this job. I pray the salary is an increase and my...
Replies
9
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,362
Messages
16,787,456
Members
648,943
Latest member
Keatariorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom