THANK YOU

Irothiad

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you for putting me a prayer item. I appeared in court on ###/###/###. I'm still a free citizen. Thank you once again.
Pray with me to find funds to clear my debt.
 
God is good!

Friend I stand in agreement and I'm praying with you. May God meet all your financial needs, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
Thank you and PRAISE you Father, Lord Jesus for answered prayer. Please help them with their debt Lord. Again I thank you. Amen.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for your prayers for my car and safe travel. They could not find or hear a noise. It was 100$ for a diagnosis and a mechanic to test drive it. I know God and His son Jesus was with me the whole time. He has already gone before me, made a way and provided any funds I needed. Praise his...
Replies
6
Views
121
I received an unexpected gift certificate from a family member recently. My funds were low and that gift helped me to buy necessary personal items. Father I thank thee for that unexpected provision.
Replies
8
Views
277
Jesus thank you for another day in the land of the living. I appreciate all you have done. I pray that you would remove all of my debts, bless me with a Godly husband, healthy baby, amazing career, phenomenal teenage daughter, financial blessings, fixed HVAC, high paying Godly remote job...
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,082
Messages
16,784,230
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom