Wengim

Disciple of Prayer
Please help me pray to say thank you to our Yaweh Rafa for healing me. I crossed my "Jordan River" this week. Our Lord carried me all through my journey. I was told to come back after six months for another ultrasound to see if the polyp, nodules, and cyst are changing in size. Please pray for my doctor for our dear Lord to use her as an instrument toward my wholeness and be well again. She gave me medication for my hypertension and high cholesterol. To God be glory!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray to not be injected with any allopathic medication as I have been injected before and it has caused me to have difficulty breathing to to go into convulsions and seizures and other side effects. I was wrongly diagnosed with a mental health disorder when I had...
Replies
12
Views
166
help em care formy grandma nd pelase help em car efor my mom. im need your help Lor dinthe clenaing and ineed ot stay hydrated. pleas eprovide helaign for V as wella dn all who coem here. brign salvaiton and healign to all in our home. pleas eprovide best cheapest plane ticket fo rmy dad. pelase...
Replies
11
Views
78
Dear Heavenly father thank you for everything i recieved good news and i wanted to share it with my brother and sisters. My old pcp told me my parathyroid was taken out along with my thyroid and that my calcium level where dropping. so i spent one year thinking i no longer have a parathyroid...
Replies
14
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,267
Messages
16,786,220
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom