Thank You Lord I want God to ...

Atha

Disciple of Prayer
Thank You Lord I want God to stop frequent urination it's embarrassing. Father please confirm my fruitfulness so I can laugh Father please give us financial breakthrough in Father please give me ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, I know that you are good, that you keep your words and that you will bring justice and love to this cold world. I know you exist, even though i can't see you and that your words prevail. But I'm really sad and troubled. You let the fallen humans and angels have their way and don't...
Replies
11
Views
177
Father, You know my heart and my situation. I am trusting You for a turnaround. I humbly ask You, Lord, to connect me with my destiny helper. Send the man or woman who will speak for me, open doors for me, and help me walk in the purpose You have for my life. Remove every delay, every wrong...
Replies
11
Views
166
Lord, give me Your peace and security tonight, and let all worries be silenced. I pray for a good night's sleep and a good day tomorrow. Protect me and my loved ones under the shadow of Your wings. I also pray for everyone who is struggling in different ways, and also for those who give their...
Replies
12
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom