Thank you Lord for my life and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have suffered severe witchcraft attacks in my finances, ministry and Satan determined to steal ,kill and destroy me completely, evil men of wickedness have pursued my life to through false accusations,and witchcraft syndicate assigned by Satan to steal,kill and destroy all that I have and my...
Replies
8
Views
199
Thank you so much Father God. I believe I got the job I had been praying for for several weeks. Thank you my Lord Jesus!!! I pray for removal of these spiritual warfare attacks. Please allow me to sit in peace instead of hard objects to block what this evil is trying to do. I pray to just be...
Replies
9
Views
226
Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,851
Members
648,815
Latest member
Wyalnior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom