Alwayskeepussafe&blessedinjesusnameamen
Faithful Servant
Thank you Lord for a week of peace
Keep blessing me and my family and all those who pray for me on this site
I pray that this weekend is beautiful and that filled with happiness, joy and love
I pray for protection against all evil and harm that might come our way. Heal my ### fast, remind my ### to visit her often so she feels cared for and loved. Heal my ### from cancer. Amen 
Keep blessing me and my family and all those who pray for me on this site
I pray that this weekend is beautiful and that filled with happiness, joy and love
I pray for protection against all evil and harm that might come our way. Heal my ### fast, remind my ### to visit her often so she feels cared for and loved. Heal my ### from cancer. Amen 
