Thank you Jesus

rettus

Beloved of All
Jesus I thank you for having come to this earth so that we might have life. Thank you for everything I have. Lord I might not understand what's going on, but I thank you for being with me and going with me. Thank you for everything, Jesus.
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray that you keep your hands on me and my family whatever my body is going through along with my mind I come to you Lord for complete healing and comfort in Jesus Holy Name I Ask this request AMEN!!! Thank you Lord God!!!
Replies
10
Views
135
Dear God thank you for your Son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. Thank you for the opportunity to live on this beautiful planet that you have created. Thank you for giving us all the choices that we make. Some good some not so good. Thank you for your help for the sobriety that I have enjoyed...
Replies
16
Views
294
Dear God thank you for taking away the pain in my shoulder and my arm and my elbow. Hopefully I won't have to go to the doctor's office. Thank you for helping me to give up drinking alcohol because I don't want to be a functioning alcoholic anymore. Please help my wife and my adult son with...
Replies
13
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom