Thank You Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
protect me from all evil. fill my minds with joy. take away all negative forces affecting me in my college life. help me focus on my studies. don't let my mind deviate from studies. help me to learn wisely and with dedication. give me wisdom. make me wise. Jesus cover me and protect me. forgive my mistakes. make me worthy to receive your blessings. may your name glorified now and forever. amen. 
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me have a much better rest last night. Thank you for helping me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and tomorrow. Please continue to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Please continue...
Replies
17
Views
240
To God definitely be the glory for his son Jesus my lord and savior. This morning I attended a first Sunday communion service at my primary sanctuary I could not be in the location but got it online Let me tell you I have never been so blessed by a service as did today not only did I get the...
Replies
15
Views
262
Replies
12
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom