Thank You Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
[SIZE=10pt]Jesus, I do love you first and I am sorry for my sins..please renew my mind..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Seek first the kingdom and ALL these things will be added to you. God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think. Thank you that you will, almost immediately bless me with all the finances and money I need to meet all my needs and the desires of my heart, thank you for this divine debt cancellation and for giving me the money so I can get all my teeth in really good shape, crowns or a bridge. I pray my new lease car will be the one I hope for and it will be cheaper to rent than my current lease car.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I ask you that as of now I will not have to pay any more to the CSA ever again and I thank you that the CSA will reimburse me a lump sum of money preferably before Christmas..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Delight in the Lord and he will grant you the desires of your heart, I claim and thank you Lord for this promise, help me and keep me delighting in you, not because I have to, but because I want to...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]No harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent, for he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways, they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Jesus, I thank you for your promises and for increasing my faith, Jesus, thank you for cleansing my mind and rebuking Satan and all evil out of my life, thank you for all my blessings and my health, thank you for preparing me for this wonderful lady who is to be my loving wife, thank you for preparing me.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Jesus, I would love to be with her this Christmas celebrating your birth and sharing a truly happy and blessed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, I Ask, seek and Knock Jesus, in your name, Amen[/SIZE]
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To God definitely be the glory for his son Jesus my lord and savior. This morning I attended a first Sunday communion service at my primary sanctuary I could not be in the location but got it online Let me tell you I have never been so blessed by a service as did today not only did I get the...
Replies
15
Views
255
Dear God thank you for helping me have a much better rest last night. Thank you for helping me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and tomorrow. Please continue to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Please continue...
Replies
17
Views
228
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom