Dear God thank you for helping me sleep better last night. Please soften my heart especially when my wife drink's too much alcohol and she becomes moody and angry at me. Please allow me to forgive her like I ask you to forgive me. Please remove the pain in my left arm and elbow and my hand. I...
Dear God thank you for taking away the pain in my shoulder and my arm and my elbow. Hopefully I won't have to go to the doctor's office. Thank you for helping me to give up drinking alcohol because I don't want to be a functioning alcoholic anymore. Please help my wife and my adult son with...
Dear God thank you again for helping me get through another weekend with out drinking alcohol! Today is my 3rd week of being sober. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and this week. Please help me get a new AC thermostat for my house. Please help my...