Thank you God for today may you ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Again today I come you Lord Jesus to pray for the people who is sick who don't have who don't have house my lord I pray for my so daughter in law grandson guide there steps put them from dangerous viruses protect them from evil people and also I ask strength for me to what ever comes my daughter...
Replies
10
Views
136
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 107:31 – “Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 107:31 is a call for people to respond with gratitude for God’s enduring love and the...
Replies
8
Views
186
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,277
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom