thank you God for the gift of ...

thank you God for the gift of life and good health, Dear God I pray that as the years may You bless me with a God fearing and compatible life partner, I know you are able God. I pray for your blessings, mercies and grace, amen
I have prayed for this.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
193
Here to thank everyone who prayed and glorify God for his faithfulness! Thank you God for all Your goodness. I thank the Lord for delivering me. Thank you Jesus for your gift of life! I pray you are encouraged today--storms cannot last forever! God bless!
Replies
9
Views
262
Dear Lord, Thank You for the gift of life and for Your grace and mercy upon me and my family. I humbly ask for Your continued protection, guidance, and blessings over our lives each day. As I begin this new journey in the country I have moved to, please open doors of favor and opportunity for...
Replies
9
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,447
Messages
16,799,969
Members
649,973
Latest member
Ghueteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom