thank you for the prayers when I ###

Every morning, throughout the day, and evening, make it a habit, to take a minute, to simply say, God Thank You!

God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God Thank You that You love me with an unconditional everlasting love. Jesus Thank You for being my Redeemer, Savior, and Lord. Thank You for being my healer, my great physician, and my provider. Thank You for being my counselor, defender, deliver, protector, my rock, and fortress that I can lean and depend upon. Jesus Thank You for being my light in the darkness, my refuge, and strength. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. You are the answer to all my prayers. In this I am confident. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus.

Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus!
Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


Have A God-Bless-You-Great-Day and AlwaysTell The Lord Thank You!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I pray each day for ###, the man I love to stop ignoring and return to me. I hope that he returns my messages and apologizes for the way he acts. I pray you restore our relationship. I hope that we can go back to the way things were before and be in a happy, healthy, and committed...
Replies
7
Views
289
I'm trying to start college in the fall but I have to submit an appeal again. I need God to help work a miracle in my situation so I can get the financial aid I need to attend, but when asking Him for help I just feel like a fraud. All within the same week I started talking to an unequally yoked...
Replies
7
Views
135
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:2 : All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations- A Prayer Inspired by Isaiah 65:2: Our prayer: “Gracious and Almighty Father, we come before You...
Replies
10
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,161
Messages
16,807,707
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom