Thank You For The New Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, I get another job from Your hand. Thank You, Jesus. Lord, let me work in this new company I join at with success and blessing to others. Please help in all situation to let me be Your tool in glorifying Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Father I pray and that you be with ### on her job and her journey, I pray for continued blessings for her and others. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I applied for a new job today working as a ### at ###. I'm praying that they will consider my application and Resume' for employment. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
14
Views
358
Please help me get this new job I interviewed for.
Replies
11
Views
157
My daughter, ###, is interviewing for a new job. It would be double the pay and a higher level. Please pray that she gets the job. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,448
Messages
16,777,082
Members
647,993
Latest member
Kreysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom