Thank you for 2021 and I pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you, Lord, for your love, protection, provision, guidance, strength, mercy, and grace. Thank you for my successful kidney stone surgery and healing. Thank you for another day and opportunity to be. Glory to your name Jesus in your holy mighty name I pray amen blessings, everyone and rhank...
Replies
13
Views
272
Heavenly Father, thank You for blessing me. I pray silent requests, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
15
Views
217
Please pray in the name of Jesus for me. I am seeking employment, consulting and building my business on the side after leaving toxic and ungodly employment situation a ~couple months ago. I have applied and applied. No interviews or new employment yet. Staying in the Word of God, trying to be...
Replies
9
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,574
Messages
16,812,614
Members
650,887
Latest member
Faulkuortar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom