Jarrewell

Humble Prayer Partner
Thank you Jesus for the precious gift of life.
You know Father how badly I need a promotion and a good job with a good manager and team. I have been diligent and committed to the organization and have always delivered as required and have always offered more that what is expected.
Please grant me this favour and with a good bonus and increase in pay for the work I have done in ###.
Thank you Jesus for your blessings on our family.
We love you Jesus and praise you always. Amen
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have mercy on her n fulfill all her desires according to ur will let every stumbling blocks be removed n let ur name be glorified by her life in Jesus name Amen
 
```markdown
Thank you Jesus for the precious gift of life.
You know Father how badly I need a promotion and a good job with a good manager and team. I have been diligent and committed to the organization and have always delivered as required and have always offered more that what is expected.
Please grant me this favour and with a good bonus and increase in pay for the work I have done in ###.
Thank you Jesus for your blessings on our family.
We love you Jesus and praise you always. Amen

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

​

Eph.6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.​

​

​


​

```
 
```markdown
Thank you Jesus for the precious gift of life.
You know Father how badly I need a promotion and a good job with a good manager and team. I have been diligent and committed to the organization and have always delivered as required and have always offered more that what is expected.
Please grant me this favour and with a good bonus and increase in pay for the work I have done in ###.
Thank you Jesus for your blessings on our family.
We love you Jesus and praise you always. Amen

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

​

Eph.6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.​

​

​


​

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you father i can finaly use my right eye once again im on my second day of being able to use it. i went from january this year when the dr increased my thyroid pills dosage with out doing proper test and left me od for months that my left eye was looking straight and my right would look...
Replies
12
Views
272
Heavenly Father I come to You in Jesus Name. The people in Apartment were doing silly things and parking close by my vehicle on purpose. I focused on Exodus 14:14, remained calm, stayed in Faith, and kept the peace by ignoring and letting You deal with them only like I knew You would. Thank You...
Replies
10
Views
196
Dear Heavenly father thank you for everything i recieved good news and i wanted to share it with my brother and sisters. My old pcp told me my parathyroid was taken out along with my thyroid and that my calcium level where dropping. so i spent one year thinking i no longer have a parathyroid...
Replies
14
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom