Thank you father God forgive me, have mercy ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, that God will forgive me for all the wrong things I have done in the past. Please pray that He gives me a clean heart, helps me learn from my mistakes, and guides me toward living a life that honors Him. I’m asking for His mercy, forgiveness, and strength as I move forward...
Replies
10
Views
84
Thanks you Heavenly Father for your awesome sacrifice and love for your people. What you did on that cross was only an act done by someone who loves His people so much. I am so grateful my Lord. Listening to people talk about this act today, I am so moved by what you did Heavenly Father. Thank...
Replies
10
Views
338
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:2 : All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations- A Prayer Inspired by Isaiah 65:2: Our prayer: “Gracious and Almighty Father, we come before You...
Replies
10
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,834
Messages
16,815,705
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom