Thank You Father for fighting all my ...

Thank You Father for fighting all my battles for me, I will forever be grateful
I am praying for you and your success. I am praying that God will bless you abundantly and will always fight for you so you can hold your peace. I am praying that you will enjoy the life to the fullest and God will order your steps. I am praying that God will make a way for you even if there's no way, He will create it for you. So you to be victorious. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 
❤️💕❤️God Is So In Love With You! God would rather His Son, Jesus Christ, die for You, than live without You!
John 3:16: For God so loved the world (You) that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever (if You) believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O, Lord i ask you to manifest yourself in my battle that is going on against me. Lord fight those who are fighting me.
Replies
9
Views
123
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against a specialist psychiatrist who is fighting with his team of medical indemnity attorneys against the truth of a diligent Christian. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd...
Replies
11
Views
186
Thank you father i can finaly use my right eye once again im on my second day of being able to use it. i went from january this year when the dr increased my thyroid pills dosage with out doing proper test and left me od for months that my left eye was looking straight and my right would look...
Replies
12
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,826
Messages
16,815,386
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom