Thank you dear God for your love ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
197
Good day to all Christians, I would like to thank you once again for your prayers, and I want to thank you again for your kind words. I have safely passed through another stage of this procedure; I have just a little more to go, and I hope it will soon be over 🙏🙏 I thank God, and I thank you...
Replies
10
Views
236
🤺🤺Protect, Shepherd, The Youth Represented on This Site, Jesus, Lk 17:2, "Their Angels in Heaven Always See The Face of My Father," Jesus Christ, Matt 18:10, Know Holy Scriptures from Their Youth (which give them the wisdom leading to salvation) 2 Tim 3:15, Make You Their Dwelling, Ps 91:1-16...
Replies
11
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,439
Messages
16,811,164
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom