thank you brother in Christ. Please pray ...

Bewedek

Disciple of Prayer
thank you brother in Christ. Please pray for ### today as ### is having a slight breathing issue and ### left ear on the upper side has a strange feeling. ### right side upper ear seems to have a weird strange feeling too. ### ask this prayer in Jesus' name...Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God's peace, I am feeling tears while I am writing about my sorrow and helplessness. Have been working within healthcare in Sweden as a physician for many years. During the last years, I witnessed that our work environment is getting worse and that patient safety is being compromised. As a...
Replies
9
Views
142
**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
107
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,910
Members
648,820
Latest member
Karoolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom