Thank you all members for your all ...

Okas

Humble Servant of All
Thank you all members for your all kind prayers in Jesus name. I'm feeling much better now of my right arm. I can lift now!! Thank you, God bless u all...
 
```markdown
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect will, wisdom, timing, love, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Let Us Pray: God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus name answer my prayer according to Your perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word. Heal me in every area of my life. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, all demonic activity, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. But most importantly, God may I come to know You in truth, trust You with all my heart, and fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. May my relationship with You grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. May I be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a friend of God. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about. God teach each of us how to delight ourselves in You and seek first the kingdom of God. So that we will be blessed with the desires of our heart, have everything that we stand in need of, and everything You want each of us to have. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it in Jesus’ name.


Prayer Written By Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC--Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
Let The Word Of God Encourage You: Peaceful Scriptures Bible Verses

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
167
Since a few days I was having lower back pain. Whenever I get up from bed in the morning time I used to feel pain. I used to hold my back and get up. I always get up in pain in the morning time. But today I felt very less pain compared to the rest of the morning; still, the pain is there but...
Replies
10
Views
425
Hello. I'm really sorry to send this because I get you have so many people with way more serious issues but because I know our Jesus cares about any problem we may face that's why I'm making this prayer request. So I'm a little desperate because I know my best friend loves me and I love him so...
Replies
10
Views
31
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,793
Messages
16,803,602
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom