Peaceful Scriptures Bible Verses

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

2 Timothy 1:7: For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Philippians 4:6-8: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Meditate on These Things... Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.

I found a great channel on YouTube called Peaceful Scriptures Bible Verses for Sleep. They have recorded 13 different videos. You can also listen to these Bible Scriptures as you clean your home, rest, drive, or spend quiet time with God. There is one for Faith, Anxiety, Healing, Peace of Mind, Protection, Strength, Prayer, the Love of God, and five others. I have been truly blessed by listening to the Word of God on this site.

Anxiety:
Faith:
Healing:
Love of God:
Peace of Mind:
Prayer: https://youtu.be/SASxpXWryjk
Protection: https://youtu.be/dSET9c8bodo
Strength: https://youtu.be/rNAQjTumVbI

Last edited:
"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible Verses About Never Give Up Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible. 2 Chronicles 15:7 - Be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
John 15:16: You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 1 Corinthians 1:27: But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What does the New Testament say about anxiety? 2 Timothy 1:7 reads, “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” John 14:27 talks about the peace that God can give. In it, it says, “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Ain’t I Good To You—God! One day I was about to complain to God, but before I could even get the words out of my mouth, God spoke to my heart, “Ain't I Good To You!” That was all God had to say to me. Whatever I was about to complain to Him about, dissipated. He did not want me to even...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Herodias's chance [for vengeance against John] finally came on Herod's birthday. He gave a party for his high government officials, army officers, and the leading citizens of Galilee. Then his daughter, also named Herodias, came in and performed a dance that greatly pleased Herod and his guests...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom