Thank God for His grace and mercy. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I thank you for a good night sleep, thank you for waking me up to see another day, Lord I thank you for all that you do in my life, for my kids, grandkids, sisters, brothers, church members and my prayer warriors… Lord I pray that you will never take your hands off me IN JESUS NAME I PRAY...
Replies
11
Views
148
Please thank God for my many blessings. Ask God to bless us with His traveling grace and mercy as we travel to ###'s dialysis treatment and other needs. Please pray we get to and from our travel, God will be with us doing our travel without any issues or problems. Please pray we have safe...
Replies
13
Views
266
To Jesus my lord and Savior and God the father and holy Spirit my guide and comfort. This morning I pray that the seeds I have planted become harvest my joy brings testimony I am lead in the right direction according to God's will in my life. May my faith also lead to testimonies letting others...
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom