Testing To Get Into ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cindyj

Guest
Please pray for me, I'll be taking a test to get into cosmetology school, a long time dream of mine. There are ### people wanting to join the class, but only ### open slots. They will take top scorers and they must then pass an interview. I have to take an extended lunch break from work to do it. Please pray that God allows me to get there on time to take it, pray that he directs me to the correct answers, am able to join this class and pay for it. Thank you all so much, God bless you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow morning I go in for a procedure call amniocentesis for my unborn to make sure they are healthy so please pray for us as I am nervous I just want all the test results to be normal.
Replies
11
Views
245
I’m asking if you can pray for my unborn baby I did a NIPT test twice and they both came back inconclusive so they are sending me for more genetic testing because it might be a chromosome abnormalities. So please pray with me that it’s nothing and my baby is healthy as I put my trust in god. I’m...
Replies
9
Views
160
Lord please let these tests come back negative and get me in urgently closer for testing for cancer lumps. Please heal me Jesus and stop this confusion and runaround with the insurance schedulers that both tests can be performed today please miracles, they been given runaround for a few months...
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom