Terrible noise, ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Unbeleivable - terrible noise of grass cutting machine. I cannot concentrate on work. I am a teacher in a highschool. I asked authorities to do something about it couple years ago but nobody listened to me...its really arrogant, students are alao irritated. Why cant they do that at weekends...
Replies
9
Views
17
Terrible noise, neighbour upstairs. Probably cleaning home. But it's so loud and nervous. Like an earthquake... Lord please put peace upon them in Jesus' name.
Replies
8
Views
286
I can't believe it. It's 7 am and somebody is making terrible noise with some machine, probably tree cutting. Lord please let it stop. I want to sleep.
Replies
6
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom