Tammy anxiety over her ### who has ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me with my depression and anxiety. OK because I’m stuck having to work out in the sun for so long and I’ve tried telling my parents have a son affects me but they don’t listen or understand they’ve never read it. They never talked about it. I’ve told them, but they...
Replies
8
Views
192
Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
123
Heavenly Father, You see my heartache and concern for my daughter, Lord, I seek Your divine intervention, protection, and restoration. Jesus, I rebuke every spiritual attack, generational curses, word curses and negative influence that has sought to disrupt the peace, unity, fellowship and godly...
Replies
6
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom