Talking

allie222

Beloved Servant
Please can ### communicate with me and stop ignoring me. Help him be his playful self again. We had a misunderstanding one day ago praying for us to start the next day fresh.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as my job involves talking to people all day. I'm feeling very down and overwhelmed for multiple reasons today and I don't feel like talking to anyone today but I have to. I'm starting work in the next few minutes. Please pray for me as I honestly want to find a different line...
Replies
11
Views
170
Please pray for me because I love talking to people but often feel awkward and don't know what to say or or don't do it well, I feel. Also, I have had demonic attacks for years that have interfered with me being able to talk to people well the way I want. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
47
Hello, I posted a prayer request a few days ago,about going to hospital and I am very happy it will work out.But I have to ask my boss,if I can go there,please pray for favor and that she thinks it is good that I go to hospital,thanks.
Replies
11
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom