Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough and favour from around the world, I need contract, I hate seeing myself unable to help others when I am supposed to, but financial constraints is depriving me. I have a heart of giving but, I don't have to help even when I wishes to and love to.
Replies
10
Views
301
Old and new, Lord please open mighty miracle doors and for true godly friendships and for close ones as well, this new one that I invited for a walk or something doesn't even bother responding, praying for their Salvation and conviction that Jesus would lead and guide to those that would be safe...
Replies
9
Views
118
Jesus thank you for being a true blessing. I come praying for both of my friends ### and ###. They both have addictions. One is addicted to drugs, men, and alcohol. The other is addicted to men, taking advantage of people, and begging for money. Neither will get help and are raising some...
Replies
12
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom