Surgery

  • Thread starter Thread starter msgwenny
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

msgwenny

Guest
Hello.. I am requesting prayer for healing, peace and strength. I am scheduled for heart angiogram/angioplasty tomorrow, Monday ###, to remove blockage. Please join your faith with mine as I believe God for the best in this situation.
 
Father we pray for ### to gain strength miraculously after her surgery and to feel better through your love. Guide the surgeons' hand to complete this operation with success and strength to make it all better. Amen.
 
I pray that God will be with you and carry you through! With Christ in the vessel you can smile at the storm! God bless you!
 
Dear Lord,

Please hear our prayers as we pray together for ###. We know You are wondrous, amazing and loving. Thank you Lord for Your blessings. Thank You for healing ###. Through the power of your cross Lord Jesus, ### now resists all forms sickness and disease. Lord Jesus, I thank you for your healing power. I ask you to send forth Your ministering, medical and surgical angels, to repair and restore any damage in ###'s body. I ask that You send forth Your Holy Spirit and fill her with Your love, light, peace and joy. We thank You Lord for hearing us. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
May God give wisdom to the doctor and full knowledge of the best way to proceed with angiogram/angioplasty tomorrow. God, you said in 2Kings 20:5 that "I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; surely I will heal you". Please bless this person with peace and give him strength. I pray for healing also.
 
Oh Lord, my God

I cried out to You,

and You healed Me

Psalm 30:3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting prayers for my daughter ###. She is scheduled for surgery on October ###. We have been doing endless testing all summer and she received abnormal results with every test. Please pray that the surgery goes well, she is finally able to breath fully and has no more ongoing heart...
Replies
16
Views
235
My dad found out today he needs open heart surgery. Please pray he accepts Jesus as his savior, that the Lord would heal all blockages in his heart, for wisdom for the doctors and you would fill my mom/dad with peace and the Holy Spirit.
Replies
11
Views
239
Please Pray for A church Sister of mine who had heart surgery yesterday she has been having trouble with her heart for a while now and has been getting very sick because of it Please pray For God to heal her and that everything went and continues to go well In Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom