Surgery

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting prayers for my daughter ###. She is scheduled for surgery on October ###. We have been doing endless testing all summer and she received abnormal results with every test. Please pray that the surgery goes well, she is finally able to breath fully and has no more ongoing heart...
Replies
16
Views
231
I have an urgent emergency. I'm scheduled to get a stent from my pelvic groin area to my legs. I spoke with the doctor yesterday about it and she stated it can causes blood clots,back pain,and other stuff I forgot. She said it like it was a fun situation!! The vascular surgeon,I'm assigned to...
Replies
7
Views
129
My husband is having arm surgery Wednesday. I am asking go for a smooth surgery, easy recovery. and good results.
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,824
Messages
16,815,350
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom