Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to Social Security.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Orodgard

Guest
I ASK FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR ME TO BE APPROVED FOR SOCIAL SECURITY IN TWO WEEKS THEY'LL LET ME KNOW IF I HAVE QUALIFY I HAVE FAITH THAT THE LORD WILL ANSWER MY REQUEST AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS
 
I ASK FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR ME TO BE APPROVED FOR SOCIAL SECURITY IN TWO WEEKS THEY'LL LET ME KNOW IF I HAVE QUALIFY I HAVE FAITH THAT THE LORD WILL ANSWER MY REQUEST AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS
default_bow.gif

default_wall.gif
 
Lord Jesus we praise You for favor over this one seeking ### approval! Lord Jesus we thank You for wisdom and direction, courage and strength with healing entering into their lives! Praise be to God for Your salvation and victories in Jesus! In Jesus Holy Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God knows I deserve more than what the Social Security Administration gives me because my lawyer will sue the Social Security Administration because I deserve more than that.
Replies
9
Views
106
Please pray for ### who is trying to get their government benefits started. Pray that everything will go well with them. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
353
I hate the people so bad!!! They have no idea how I feel and what I have been through so much. I don't trust family and anyone who lied to me, fooled me, flattered me, took advantage of me, gave me a hard time, and everything. It is not okay 😔 at all. God sees everything that is going on. All I...
Replies
10
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,399
Messages
16,822,303
Members
651,363
Latest member
Fuodorierver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom