Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Praying

Guest
I am praying for a job and for financial healing.
 
Jesus you are our Lord and Saviour, Lord there is nothing on earth which is greater than your name Lord, there is no situation which is greater than your name Lord, Lord there is no problem that is greater than you Lord. Lord we pray to you strongly to give a good job for this request Lord and also a good financial security and stability Lord, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having a problem with my new job that could possibly mean that my employment with them is not certain. It's not something I did wrong but due to an error on the part of the company they outsource for one of the onboarding processes. Please pray that God will not allow this error to cause...
Replies
7
Views
123
I was recently hired at a new job but there are a lot of problems that hundreds of the employees are having that the employer won't fix or acknowledge. This has made an easy, fun job turn into a nightmare. Unfortunately, I now have to consider quitting. I'm going to possibly start applying to...
Replies
6
Views
98
I am going to put in for a job. Please pray that I can get it and it pays well. I really need a job.
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,935
Members
648,988
Latest member
Ghiulorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom