Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jacqui

Guest
Please help us pray to keep our home, we are in foreclosure, my husband is trying so hard to find a job. We have a son and can barely provide food for him these days.
 
Please dear Lord pray for this person as well as ### for the keeping of their house and a place to live in Jesus precious name I pray amen
 
###, we love you. You are NOT ALONE in your struggle. I declare over ### and her family that You Lord will supply ALL their needs according to Your glorious riches in Christ Jesus! You promised in Your Word Lord, that You open your hand and satisfy the desire of EVERY LIVING THING. Your Word says that if a man does not provide for his own family, that he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever/infidel. Lord how can this man provide for his family if he doesn't have a job? Your Word says in Deuteronomy chapter 8 that it is the LORD who gives us the ability to produce wealth. I command in Jesus Name that this situation be dealt with in accordance with every promise You have made for these people. You love them, their son is Yours, and You are their Father, You are their provider, and You never fail. You turn ALL things for the good of those who are called according to your purpose. I bind and break every spirit of poverty that would try to constrict them. I declare a generous spirit over them. May they give everything they are to you and everything they have, may it be devoted to You Lord. God bless them. I claim Psalm 20 over them. I declare fresh new ideas, in wherever they end up working, may they bring heaven on earth, may You show them things of wisdom that confounds the wisdom of this world. I declare freely they have received, freely may they give. You never fail God ALL of your promises are YES and Amen in Christ Jesus. Your Word says that You will rescue us from EVERY evil attack and deliver us safely to Your heavenly Kingdom in Jesus Name. THANKYOU THANKYOU for the answer to this prayer. It is finished. Amen
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request concerning your home, job for your husband, and your family. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going to put in for a job. Please pray that I can get it and it pays well. I really need a job.
Replies
10
Views
148
Please pray for me about my job. My job has strenuous calls that we do as customer service representatives. For whatever reason, I was not getting as many calls as my coworkers but that has seemingly changed this week for some reason. I have been swamped all week and I'm struggling with it...
Replies
12
Views
352
Please pray for me about this: I have been having some relationship problems and took today off at work over the weekend because I wasn't sure if I'd be emotionally able to handle working today. However, things improved in my relationship and everything was resolved so I decided to come in to...
Replies
12
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,678
Members
649,314
Latest member
Moroedoriror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom