Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paula0331

Guest
Please pray for my job. Yesterday I made a lot of mistakes. And I found out today that I made the same mistake on a batch twice. I need this job. Pray for a better life for me, happiness, and my children and ### back with me. Please remove his G/F and he comes home to me. I dislike weekends as I have nothing to do. My daughter won't talk to me, my son hardly talks to me, and ### is angry at me. I mess up and now I am suffering. Please don't let my boss yell at me today, and let me keep this job until I find something new closer to home. In Jesus' precious name, amen. I need this job badly. I get yelled at every day if not at work at home and by my friends and family. I miss them. I know I sinned and it is hard for me to forgive myself. I want to still grow old with ### and my kids.
 
I pray that your mistakes will become your miracles. I pray that the presence of the Holy Spirit will always guide you in your job activities so that you will no longer make mistakes, but work to get promoted, in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Jesus, touch this young lady, clear her mind, give her peace with her family, give her steady hands and thought patterns at work and home. Give her the assurance that you are her best friend no matter what is going on in her life. Thank you, Jesus, in your name, Amen
 
Child of God Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being. I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ and live in the favor and blessings of God. I will walk in spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, and great personal breakthrough. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Yes Lord, I Pray for your direction for ###, Give her your Divine Strength and Mercy Lord, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Father I pray for strength and betterment in all life areas, Amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going to put in for a job. Please pray that I can get it and it pays well. I really need a job.
Replies
10
Views
149
Please pray for me about this: I have been having some relationship problems and took today off at work over the weekend because I wasn't sure if I'd be emotionally able to handle working today. However, things improved in my relationship and everything was resolved so I decided to come in to...
Replies
12
Views
173
Please pray for me about my job. My job has strenuous calls that we do as customer service representatives. For whatever reason, I was not getting as many calls as my coworkers but that has seemingly changed this week for some reason. I have been swamped all week and I'm struggling with it...
Replies
12
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,292
Messages
16,797,792
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom