Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alwaysintrble

Guest
Please pray that the Lord will grant me favor at my job as I said something this morning that I should not have and gave the boss the wrong impression. Favor, Favor, Favor, Father please in Jesus name amen and amen. I cannot afford to lose this job right now, there are no other financial means right now. Please pray in agreement with me. Favor upon my ###'s heart. In Jesus name.
 
HAVE FAITH IN GOD HE WILL FORGIVE YOUR MISTAKES AND RESTORE PEACE &HAPPINESS ONCE AGAIN OUR LIFES..IN JESUS POWERFUL NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
```html
This Is Your Confession​



In the name of Jesus, by the power of the blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim a mighty blessing upon my life, my spiritual life, physical life, emotional & mental health, my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my ministry, my career, my home, and my finances, I proclaim from this day forward a life of obedience unto God, a life of favor, blessing, increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth and power from God for the glory of God. I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, financially) For The Glory Of God. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength.



Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going to put in for a job. Please pray that I can get it and it pays well. I really need a job.
Replies
10
Views
149
Please pray for me about my job. My job has strenuous calls that we do as customer service representatives. For whatever reason, I was not getting as many calls as my coworkers but that has seemingly changed this week for some reason. I have been swamped all week and I'm struggling with it...
Replies
12
Views
363
Please pray for me about this: I have been having some relationship problems and took today off at work over the weekend because I wasn't sure if I'd be emotionally able to handle working today. However, things improved in my relationship and everything was resolved so I decided to come in to...
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom