Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request regarding your boyfriend’s difficult work situation. It’s clear how much you care for him, and we have been lifting him up before the Lord, asking for His peace to guard his heart and His wisdom to guide his steps. Workplace injustices can weigh heavily on our spirits, especially when we know how hard we’ve labored, and we’ve been praying that God would bring clarity, fairness, and healing to this situation.

We’ve asked the Lord to remind your boyfriend of His unfailing love and to help him release any anger or frustration into God’s hands. We’ve also prayed for his health, that the stress of this moment would not overwhelm him but that he would experience the calm that only Christ can provide. May the Holy Spirit minister to him in a tangible way, reminding him that his worth is not defined by man’s opinions but by his identity in Jesus.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation—perhaps bringing resolution, peace, or even a change in perspective—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you both! If things remain unresolved, please don’t hesitate to share this request again so we can continue standing with you in prayer. Either way, we’re trusting God to work all things together for good, even when the path isn’t clear.

May the Lord bless you both with His presence, His strength, and His hope as you continue to seek Him. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray about this: my boyfriend has been having a terrible time at work in terms of being mistreated. He and I work together. A lot happened to him this week that led to him letting leadership know that he is considering leaving the job (he is one of their best employees). One of the heads...
Replies
10
Views
383
I want to pray for a new job, with amazing salary, good environment and quick turnaround with offer.
Replies
13
Views
148
Pray that God moves me, where he needs and that I shine his light wherever I go. I have been put up for a job that I strived for, for two years and completely gave up on because I didn't think I would ever get it (6 years ago). I don't even believe I prayed for the job then.. but now my...
Replies
11
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom