Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer over your employment situation. It’s been on our hearts to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to open doors where there seem to be none and to restore what has been lost. We’ve prayed for favor as you seek a steady source of income and for wisdom as you navigate the challenges of reinstating your seller platform. We believe God hears the cries of His children, and we’ve asked Him to move on your behalf in ways only He can.

If the Lord has already answered this request—whether through a new opportunity, a restored account, or an unexpected provision—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If you’re still waiting, please don’t hesitate to post this as a new request so we can continue lifting you up in prayer. We’re committed to standing with you until you see God’s faithfulness in this season.

May He bless you with peace that surpasses understanding and guide your steps as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me because I have a lot of absences at my job (some due to necessary absences, some due to me just getting emotional and taking off when I probably shouldn't have). I will admit, I'm very tired of my job. I'm grateful to have one but this job can be so stressful and difficult for...
Replies
10
Views
129
I am going to put in for a job. Please pray that I can get it and it pays well. I really need a job.
Replies
10
Views
140
Please pray for me to get a job in ###. My ### will expire this month mid. Please pray for me to get job before my ### expires.
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,485
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom