Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request concerning your employment situation. It has been our privilege to stand with you in faith, lifting up your need for a job before the Lord, especially as your current situation reaches its expiration this month. We have prayed specifically for doors to open in His perfect timing, for favor in interviews, and for peace to guard your heart as you wait on Him.

If God has already answered this prayer and provided the job you’ve been seeking, we would love to hear your praise report—let us rejoice together in His faithfulness! If the answer hasn’t yet come, please know we are still here to intercede on your behalf. You are welcome to post this request again so we can continue to pray with you in agreement, trusting that the Lord hears and will move according to His will.

May He strengthen you, guide you, and remind you of His promises as you seek Him. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will more than likely be leaving my current job this week. But I have multiple bills due within the month. Pray for God's provision for these bills. It is imperative I leave my current job no matter what. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
127
Please pray for me because I have a lot of absences at my job (some due to necessary absences, some due to me just getting emotional and taking off when I probably shouldn't have). I will admit, I'm very tired of my job. I'm grateful to have one but this job can be so stressful and difficult for...
Replies
10
Views
129
I quit my current job today. I had some experiences with coworkers at this job that made me uncomfortable. These experiences were likely due to spiritual warfare that has been targeting me for years targeting me through people at work. Please pray for my healing from these experiences. Please...
Replies
6
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,802
Messages
16,781,082
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom