Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Boyhelm

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that my son ### gets a job offer this week. Thank you.
 
Praying in agreement with you my friend. May our Lord bless your prayer request, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus I pray, amen.

God bless your ###.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s son, ###, in prayer. Lord, we ask that You open doors of opportunity for ### and grant him favor in his job search. May he receive a job offer this week, according to Your perfect will and timing. We trust in Your provision and guidance, knowing that You care for all our needs. Thank You, Father, for hearing our prayer. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always honor, respect, and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith.
Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to pray for a new job, with amazing salary, good environment and quick turnaround with offer.
Replies
13
Views
151
I will more than likely be leaving my current job this week. But I have multiple bills due within the month. Pray for God's provision for these bills. It is imperative I leave my current job no matter what. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
140
Please pray for me because I have a lot of absences at my job (some due to necessary absences, some due to me just getting emotional and taking off when I probably shouldn't have). I will admit, I'm very tired of my job. I'm grateful to have one but this job can be so stressful and difficult for...
Replies
10
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom