Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

keekaleek

Humble Prayer Partner
THANK YOU LORD FOR BLESSING MY ### WITH A JOB TODAY...I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE SAME BLESSING. I DID NOT GET THE OTHER JOB I HAD A INTERVIEW FOR, BUT I KNOW SOMETHING WILL COME THROUGH SOON. AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going to put in for a job. Please pray that I can get it and it pays well. I really need a job.
Replies
10
Views
149
Please pray for me about this: I have been having some relationship problems and took today off at work over the weekend because I wasn't sure if I'd be emotionally able to handle working today. However, things improved in my relationship and everything was resolved so I decided to come in to...
Replies
12
Views
177
Please pray for me: I recently heard back from a job that i applied for back when I thought I might leave my current job. Please pray that I will have wisdom in knowing whether I should move ahead with this interview. I don't think I will although things at my current job are looking a bit...
Replies
10
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom