Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request from an individual seeking support.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is Mrs ### and my Husband is Mr ### from ###, ###. Our prayer request is 1. Stubborn challenges in our health and terminal diseases. ( Diabetes, Hypertension, Pains and Weaknesses in the body. Stomach problems, namely, ulcer and piles etc.
Replies
6
Views
548
I just posted this: "I was recently hired at a job. I have to do a background check with this job. I do not have a record at all. But the system that does the background checks is not accepting my government documentation and keeps flagging it and my appearance in a live video verification. I...
Replies
9
Views
193
Please pray for me because I have a lot of absences at my job (some due to necessary absences, some due to me just getting emotional and taking off when I probably shouldn't have). I will admit, I'm very tired of my job. I'm grateful to have one but this job can be so stressful and difficult for...
Replies
10
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,018
Messages
16,794,478
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom